Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Monkey With a Devilishly Handsome Vooooiiiccceee

(Late) Feedback!! Turns out I was aiming to make an animaTIC not an animaTION. :3 So I'll have to rectify that sometime soon. But it was a good little project anyway and proved to me I could animate Sun and other characters properly (something I was worried about beforehand)

So next job, take the feedback from that and fix it!! Basically my result was "less critics, more action!!" They wanted to know more about the story, not the daft reviews, which is fine. :3 This also let me use all those props I'd made during the summer, hooray for over-preparing!!

"And the winner of the 2012 Great Gorilla run!! Will be announced after these messages."
Yes, those "Gorillas" look a little suspect, but believe me I am SO proud of how they run, so proud. It really gave me a buzz to finally see them running :'3 Anyway, I just need to make these Gorillas all look slightly different somehow, so it doesn't look like I just copy/pasted them and made them different sizes (there's a tiny one somewhere <3 ) So that's todays job :3 as for the Gorillas, they can finish there race.


No comments:

Post a Comment