Monday 26 November 2012

"Kowalski, Progress Report."

"We're only 500 feet from the main sewer line"
"And the bad news?"
"We've broken our last shovel"... - Madagascar (2005) (Seriously?! 2005?!)

Adam, progress report.
Right, 1st off, I haven't blogged recently because I've not had much to blog about which is pretty enough to go on here, things are running smoothly, I'm ahead of what I think I should be ahead off. Mostly been sorting out my written work more so then animation work, obviously I cant really post pictures of words, or you'll be here all day :3 so bear with me, I will be able to resume pretty picture posts once I've concentrated on cleaning my written work up. This is just so you know I haven't ran away on an adventure with some penguins or something. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment