Thursday 8 November 2012

Adam, stop monkeying around.

Didn't get chance to blog this yesterday. :3 (hence the title.) Things for "The Monkey Who Would be King" are going brilliantly, I feel like every bit of animation I do for it looks just how I wanted it too look ^-^.

"More tea vicar?"
This, scene, probably needs explaining, as will the rest of the animation, I might do well to post up a written copy of the Myth to here after I've finished the animation, so it all makes more sense, for now it all looks a little, odd. But I love it that way. :3

This is slowly turning into my favourite and best project yet, and very likely to go on my show-reel after its all over. Until then, I'll continue tweaking things and poking buttons till its done. :3

"-insert shwiinnggg sound here-"
"You can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a demon man, no time to talk."
Anything looking out of place? Dont think demons can dance? Tell me in a comment. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment