Monday 25 March 2013

Olivia Yellow (Orange Adam, Orange)

Today has seen much progress, I finally managed to get the Mike Mushroom animation I lost re-animated again. Its taken longer due to random snow falling in March (ok...) But anyway, he's back now and he has another animation with him, introducing Olivia Orange!!

"No I don't have an itchy chin, I'm thinking!!"


This 1st animation is something I'm pretty happy with, though it's far from being finalised, the basics are there, and I even got to put in some secondary animation for her "hair" :3 (I do love secondries) anyway, here's a link to the piece.

LINK

Now I did say "1st animation" earlier...so here's a 2nd one...

LINK

This came about rather confusingly, initially I wanted to make Olivia jump, but I instead made her rotate backwards, a few more spins (and some random ideas from others) and this was created, Olivia floating off into deep space worrying about a weed, Oh dear. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment