Sunday 3 February 2013

Gaaaaardnin'

I thought I'd draw up a few "pretty pictures" for The Garden Gang, just so I could see the layouts for certain scenes, concept art if you will. :3 anyway, these are what I came up with.

"Every garden has a miniature Gym, you just have to know where to look."

"Weed's a there!!"

Also, the story has changed slightly from the original. Running on feedback Faye got from Ed Hooks (and our own ideas.) We've moved the main aim of the story away from healthy eating (which kids of the age group we aimed for wouldn't really care about) and took it to gardening and general advice :3. We have a new animatic to go with this, which I shall provide a link for...now!!

LINK - Bonus points to Faye for uploading this. :3

Any pointers? A budding gardener yourself? Just plain hungry? :3 Drop me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment